Society for Canadian Women in Science and Technology, BC, 2019-Current
- Communications intern responsible for contributing content to the SCWIST Storybook and bi-monthly newsletter
- Conducted interviews and pitched ideas for upcoming content and social media strategies
UBC Social Cognition and Emotion Lab, Vancouver, BC, 2015-Current
- Laboratory manager responsible for day-to-day lab maintenance, student salaries, organizing and hosting graduate student lab meetings and handling finances and grants.
- Complete all purchases for studies in accordance with Tri-Council Policy and complete necessary paperwork for reimbursement.
- Responsible for the secure storage of confidential study data.
- Manage conference travel for the Principle Investigator, including time-sensitive booking of flights, hotel and conference registration.
UBC MAGIC Lab, Vancouver, BC, 2016-2017
- Helped to conduct background research by reading up to 100 research publications and pulling the main statistical findings from each.
- Learned how to quickly read and comprehend the main findings of research publications.